Plan To Attend!
Viewing Friday, October 12, 2018 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.,
& sale day from 8 a.m.!
Lab Equipment viewing prior to sale day
by appointment only!
Vehicles, Vessels and Equipment
- 1993 Limestone Police boat Hull: ZBM22009G393 with inboard/outboard Merc engine S/N VBM220096393, plus 20 hp Merc motor
- 1994 EZ loader aluminum tandem boat trailer VIN:1ZE1SL224RA0031800
- 2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, white, 4 door, 223,900 kms., VIN:JTEEW41A582005015
- 2013 Ford AWD flex fuel 4 door Police cruiser, needs transmission repairs, VIN:1FAHP2M80DG1084226
- 2008 Pontiac Wave, white 4 door sedan, VIN: KL2TD66698B075315
- 1991 Snow Master Detroit diesel engine, SMI Model 520A HD S/N 4D0225815 with front mount com mercial double auger snow blower with Detroit diesel engines Model BI-90 S/N 75403, (transmission needs repaired), JCB 8’ material bucket, snow blower sidewalk machine attachment
- 2009 International (Midland Transit bus, runs, sold ‘as is’) VIN:4DRASSKM39E683571
- Alamo 7’ Mott flail mower (as is)
- Mott mower
- 4 Lawn-Boy push mowers (‘as is’)
- Viking-Cives 12’ wing plow blade
- Honda EM1800 portable gas generator
- Small Kohler portable gas generator
- Compressor (‘as is’)
- Sweeper attachment
- 1980 Humber Surf boat with Evinrude motor (sold as is) S/N:DOT11270 (9920)
- 2004 GMC Sierra, 138,000 kms., VIN:1GTEC14V04E136808
- Yard use sign trailer
Forensic Laboratory Equipment - Sold as one lot
- an Air Clean 4000 Dry Safe work station
- CyanoSafe fuming chamber
- Finger print dusting unit
- Photo processing equipment
- Forensic lighting sources
- Plus cabinets with various supplies (i.e. 3 tri-pods, etc...)
There are bulletproof vests available at this surplus auction. However, they will only be sold to legitimate corporations (security firms, armoured courier service etc...), educational institutions that provide law enforcement training, and OFAH registered hunting clubs.
In order for the sale to be completed, we must be able to validate the status of the purchaser, or the vests will not be sold.
The vests will not be sold to private citizens.
- A Coca-Cola upright dispensing cooler (as is)
- Zetron dispatch radio console and control box
- Video & surveillance cameras
- Paper shredders
- Lighting equipment
- Light standards
- Used duty belts
- Intoxilyzer machine
- Office furniture
- Filing cabinets
- Snowmobile and cyclist helmets
- Gym and training mats
- Interlocking stone/brick
- Tool box for a pick-up
- Large collection of Midland aluminum street signs
- Industrial steel shelving
- Plus much more!
Pre-register for a bidding number with Kevin Barker Auctions Ltd. here or register at their on-site mobile
office on the day of a sale
Loading day of sale, after that by appointment only and you must
pre-arrange within one week of sale date!
Some items will be auctioned Online sale day start time TBA!
Owner(s), Auctioneer & Staff are not responsible for any injury, accident or
any loss in connection with the Auction Sale. All verbal announcements take precedence over any prior print advertising!
Respectfully, no pets allowed!
Lunch Available! No Reserve!
Terms: Pay in full sale day!
Cash, Cheque with I.D., Visa, Master Card!
Note: No Debit/Interac
No Buyer's Premium!
Sale Managed & Sold by:
Kevin Barker Auctions Ltd.
B: 705-328-1478 C: 705-878-2947