Want to know what's happening this weekend? Take a look at our events calendar to see what's happening this month.
Want to spend the day out and about? Check out things to do in Midland.
Passionate about art? Take a stroll with Nicole Hutton and Melanie Bader for Midland's mural tour.
Are you a fan of biking? Looking for new trails to visit? Check out the Cycle Simcoe page for new trails!
Curious about future events? Get a sneak peek at our future event!
Please help us take care of our Trails by
- putting refuse in garbage receptacles;
- respecting other trail users;
- reporting vandalism to: Crimestoppers 1-800-222-8477
If you have any suggestions or comments, please call either 705-526-9395 or 705-526-4770.
Trail Related Policies and By-laws
Midland Parks and Trails are only maintained from April 15th to November 15th annually. Individuals who choose to use our trails in the off season (November 16th to April 14th), do so at their own risk.
Midland Rotary Multi-use Trail Rules
- Stay on the trail.
- Respect other trail users.
- Keep to the right.
- Use extra caution at access points.
- Yield to traffic when crossing roads.
- Cyclists must ensure that pedestrians are aware of their approach and stop if necessary.
- No littering.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Obey all posted regulatory signs. Speed limit 20 km/hr.
- No motorized vehicles except snowmobiles where permitted.
To report vandalism and improper trail use call the Town of Midland, Parks and Recreation Department located at the North Simcoe Sports and Recreation Centre at 705-526-9395 or OPP Southern Georgian Bay Detachment at 705-526-3761 (Hwy 12 location), 705-526-6558 (Downtown Midland location) or 1-888-310-1122 (OPP Communications Centre at OPP Headquarters, Orillia). Any emergencies call 911.
There is a maximum speed limit of 20 Kph on all Town of Midland trails and park roads for all types of permitted motorized vehicles. Please note the only motorized vehicles permitted on designated municipal trails are motorized snow vehicles in accordance with an agreement between the Town of Midland and the Georgian Bay Snowriders Club.