The Town of Midland welcomes boaters who would like to spend time in Midland shopping or enjoying a meal at a local restaurant. We are pleased to provide, when availability allows, a maximum of two hours of complimentary dockage and then an hourly rate of $5 for each additional hour berthed.
- At no time does the Town of Midland guarantee that Shopper Dock slips will be available.
- When slips are available, it will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hours of Operation
- Shopper Docks are available seven days a week from mid-April to mid-October.
- Shopper Docks hours are from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The first two hours are complimentary.
- Any boats wishing to stay longer than two hours will be charged $5/hr. This fee must be pre-paid.
- Any boats that are not moved within their allocated time frame or remain after 3 p.m. will be charged.
- Unpaid or overtime fees may be the equivalent of transient fees with no option to stay overnight.
- Boaters must check in with the Harbour Master/Harbour staff when they arrive to ensure their boat is berthed in an available location. Should a boater not check in with staff, their boat may be chained and fees applied.
- The request to use a Shopper Dock after 3 p.m. will be at the discretion of the Harbour Master and depending on slip availability.
- Boaters and their guests agree that they will follow all Harbour rules and regulations.
- Marina details can be found on our Midland Harbour page.